One more week to go till our weekend vacay in Phuket! So coming up with a list of things to do! Please feel free to comment and tell me what for you are must-sees, must-try restos, must-buys, etc! Then will narrow it down to a realistic list (it’s only a weekend after all) and plan another trip to Phuket for the rest! (Hehe! Did you hear that hubby?)
- Go shopping for silver jewelry and cute fancy mirrors in Patong.. everything is in this huge mall. – Jana
- This is a must! Hong by Starlight – i truly enjoyed this ecotour activity 🙂 – Erwin
- Bangla Road nightlife in Patong beach to see the ladyboys – our Thai friend said that the plastic surgery is so good you can’t really tell they’re boys! WHaaaat? This I must see!
- Buy and amulet in Phuket Town.
- Visit Saphan Hin Stadium to watch a Muay Thai match
- Visit the Wat Chalong, Phuket’s most important Buddhist temple and is the biggest and most ornate of Phuket’s 29 Buddhist monasteries, and have my fortune told
- Have a traditional Thai massage by the beach at the luxury boutique resort & spa we’re staying in.
- Watch the sunset from Cape Promthep, then dine on seafood at Kang Eng Restaurant in Chalong Bay
- Buy loads of cashew nuts – Don’t judge me! They’re super expensive here in Jakarta! =P
What else? Any other suggestions? Drop me a line!