One more week to go till our weekend vacay in Phuket! So coming up with a list of things to do! Please feel free to comment and tell me what for you are must-sees, must-try restos, must-buys, etc! Then will narrow it down to a realistic list (it’s only a weekend after all) and plan another trip to Phuket for the rest! (Hehe! Did you hear that hubby?)
- Go shopping for silver jewelry and cute fancy mirrors in Patong.. everything is in this huge mall. – Jana
- This is a must! Hong by Starlight – i truly enjoyed this ecotour activity 🙂 – Erwin
- Bangla Road nightlife in Patong beach to see the ladyboys – our Thai friend said that the plastic surgery is so good you can’t really tell they’re boys! WHaaaat? This I must see!
- Buy and amulet in Phuket Town.
- Visit Saphan Hin Stadium to watch a Muay Thai match
- Visit the Wat Chalong, Phuket’s most important Buddhist temple and is the biggest and most ornate of Phuket’s 29 Buddhist monasteries, and have my fortune told
- Have a traditional Thai massage by the beach at the luxury boutique resort & spa we’re staying in.
- Watch the sunset from Cape Promthep, then dine on seafood at Kang Eng Restaurant in Chalong Bay
- Buy loads of cashew nuts – Don’t judge me! They’re super expensive here in Jakarta! =P
What else? Any other suggestions? Drop me a line!
The pearl of andaman..
Yes, you can kill two bird with one stone here,some nice Rest & Relaxation, fresh air, the sea breeze and the smell of delicious seafood;;;;
Hello, I’ve already been following this blog. and so glad that you had enjoyed your holiday with us , hopefully you’ll be full of happiness and come to visit us again here Phuket ….Nike….
Hello there Niceky! Thank you so much for subscribing to my blog. And yes you can see from all my posts that we really enjoyed staying in Sala Resort! It was divine! We will definitely be back – next year I hope! Thank you to you and Oh for making our stay so wonderful and being there for our every need! =)