Whenever I go to Bali, my shopping senses are shocked by the amount of choices and all the gorgeous stores. I try to take note but really the ones I remember are the best ones. Just wanna share with you my favorite stores (aside from Jenggala, Shell Museum and Roxy)
We got the cutest feet shaped pumice stones Rp 9,000; soaps for Rp 14,000; incense for Rp 21,000 from Bali Zen. I’ve always hated how sharp commercial pumice stones feel on my soft feet, but these are amazing. Somehow they are not painful, but work so well scrubbing out that dead skin and dirt! Click here to check out other pictures of their products.
100% natural sustainable handmade villege products
Jl Basangkasa $40, Seminyak Kuta – Bali
+62 361 730 432
Websites here and here
They also have shops in
- Jalan Pura Bagus Taruna 513, Legian Bali Tel : 751 783;
- Ubud: Jalan Monkey Forest, Ubud Bali Tel : 977 983
- Jalan Sunset Road 18, Seminyak Bali Tel : 2796 495;
- Factory/Showroom: Jln Serangan 3 Pengubengan Kauh, Kerobokan Tel :847 6618 / 611
MIU Deco and Gifts
Another place that I found super cute is MIU Deco and Gifts. I don’t have a picture but I loved the simple and clean interior of the store and all the super cute stuff inside. Seriously cute! There are many places that sell Dompets in Bali but I like theirs the best, because of the workmanship and classy colors. The smaller dompets, I got for IDR 60.000 each.
Jl. laksamana Oberoi No. 33, Bali Indonesia 80361
+62 361 733305
* I cannot guarantee the accuracy of this post, since I was in Bali awhile back. Please check with the original sources in case the information is outdated. If you find any errors i.e. the store is closed, kindly write me on the comment section or email to firstname.lastname@example.org to let me know. I’ll try to update and correct the wrong information. Thank you!