Whether you are moving to Berlin or planning a holiday, I hope the information below helps. I was not able to write about everything that I know because I was so busy out and about exploring the city with my Willkommen in Berlin ladies even when I was pregnant with DiploBaby.
Moving to Berlin
- Good to buy/sell before moving to Berlin
- Announcing our move to Europe!
- How our move went
- A Guide to Flat-hunting in Berlin
- Toiletry Shopping in Jakarta vs Berlin
- Diplomatischer Stammtisch monthly parties for diplomats/diplospouses assigned in Berlin
- Willkommen in Berlin a club diplomats/diplospouses assigned in Berlin should join
- Concorde Hotel well designed hotel we stayed for 1 week when we arrived
- Concorde Hotel Breakfast Buffet delicious!
- BUROMA Affordable Apartelle in Ku’damm where we moved when our hotel allowance ran out
- Hotel De Rome Tour a historical luxury hotel in Mitte
- Nhow Hotel I took pics of this hipster hotel when my friend Deepa stayed there
- Buying an U-Bahn Ticket
- Tips for Using Public Transportation in Berlin
- Budgeting for a Trip to Berlin for those traveling to Berlin on holiday
- Why You Should Learn Survival German Phrases
- Public Drinking is it allowed in Berlin
- What’s Open in Berlin on Sundays?
- What is Open in Berlin on Christmas Day?
- What are the Brass Plaques on German Sidewalks?
- What are the Big Pipes Criss-crossing Berlin?
- Berlin in Summer without AC
- 6 Tips to Stay Comfortable in Winter
- How to Cross the Street Like a Local in Berlin
- 10 Surprising Things About Giving Birth in Germany
DOCS & VETS
- Good to Know Guide: Buying a Real Christmas Tree
- Gendarmenmarkt Christmas Market
- Schloss Charlottenburg Christmas Market
- What Christmas Markets are open on Christmas Day and Beyond?