This New Year Celebration was nothing like our usual Manila New Year’s.
- one spends dinner until & midnight eating and drinking with family
- When it’s midnight we try to get to the highest point in the building/home and watch all the fireworks for about 30 mins
- Then when the air is completely fogged up with all the firework smoke, one embarks on meeting up with friends (driving like mad while trying to avoid any renegade fireworks exploding under ones car)
- Club hopping & trying to meet up with all your friends ensues until daylight (6am)
- Then we wind down to have breakfast with friends and go home ragged at about 8 am!
Despite the differences we still managed to have fun and get home at sunrise! (Here I was thinking we were too old for this!)
- Click here to see pictures of our New Year’s Eve party