This buttery comfort food has been a favorite of ours the past few months. Make sure to get the softest white sandwich bread available – Japanese bread if possible.
This recipe is good for 2 people or 8 small triangles or bikinis.
Mix the ff in a bowl. (Measuremenrs are just estimates because it was basically eyeballed)
- 1 tsp Mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp Cream cheese
- 1 tbsp Parmesan chopped finely
- 1 tbsp gouda cheese chopped finely
- 5 small leaves of lettuce shredded
- salt pepper to taste
- Half a leftover chicken breast shredded
- Slice bread white bread into triangles with sides removed
- Generously spread butter on both sides. French butter if possible.
- Brown each side on a hot pan
Serve with chips or fries on the side. Or we also have it with our favorite corn soup! Yum!
Leave a Reply