When you begin the relocation process with CROWN RELOCATIONS – whether you are wanting to ship your items by sea, by air or you need their other pre-move services – they will assign you a highly experienced specialist to help you with your move.
Here’s what you can expect from your personal Mobility Advisor. They will:
- Schedule an initial briefing call to discuss services & benefits your company/ministry has authorized them to support you with.
- Answer any questions you may have about your relocation
- Be in close contact with you to support you in every step of the way.
- Also keep your company HR (or whichever department is overseeing your move) posted on your move.
- They will also introduce you to other specialists that can assist you with your relocations like the ff:
- Moving Specialist or Sales Consultant that do a home visit to survey & estimate the volume of your belongings, then give you a quote.
- Moving Crew that will pack your belongings for SEA FREIGHT or for UAB.
- Immigration Specialist that can help you & your family with the complicated immigration & visa process to ensure you comply with all the requirements
- Intercultural & Language training specialists
- Partner (trailing spouse) support specialist
- Destination Service Specialists that can help you with finding a home, schools for your children, area orientation & getting you settled into your city.
Your MOBILITY ADVISOR will work closely with you & each specialist you choose to ensure a seamless transition in your new location!
They are your primary contact & will be there to support you in every step of your move. We were impressed by how responsive our CROWN RELOCATIONS MOBILITY ADVISOR WAS.
I think when you are moving this is so important it’s important that you are getting complete & accurate expert information & advice because you need to make quick decisions on so many things – like what you will be bringing, how, when + also big decisions on things for your new life ahead like which home to apply for, etc.
Moving has been complicated by the global pandemic I wanted to document this unique moment in history and also my experience with CROWN RELOCATIONS & how they helped lessen our moving stress. So please check out these super informative posts:
13 TIPS ON HOW TO CHOOSE A MOVER DURING A PANDEMIC
CROWN RELOCATIONS’ PRE-MOVE CUSTOMER SUPPORT
PACKING UP OUR HOME DURING A PANDEMIC
WHAT IS UAB/UNACCOMPANIED AIR BAGGAGE
DELIVERY & UNPACKING OF OUR SHIPMENT
THE IMPORTANCE OF GETTING TRANSIT INSURANCE #CROWNCARE
+63 28 822 1123 • email@example.com
Mon – Fri 8:00am – 5:30pm • Sat 9:00am – 1:00pm
Lot 5 Block1, Phase 7-A,
Laguna Technopark – Special Economic Zone, Binan, 4024 Laguna,Philippines
+63 32 520 7206 • firstname.lastname@example.org
Mon – Fri 8:30am – 5:30pm
Warehouse 9 Forestview Realty Development, Kapaz Road, Brgy. Catarman, Liloan, Cebu
I hope you find this post helpful for your future moves! Please feel free to share it on Social Media & with friends who might need to read this too!