I’ve meant to use my precious stash of Graham crackers for a while now but I’ve found the thought of making cheesecake daunting. Until I found this No-bake Blueberry Cheesecake recipe from My Mom Friday. It seemed simple enough so I busted out the Graham Crackers and here’s how it turned out!
So simple yet so yummy! The Graham crust is the key! TD super loves it (I have to stop him from having two slices in one sitting – LOL!)
- I used 1/4 tbsp Agar instead of 1 tbsp (1 sachet) of Knox coz I don’t know where to buy Knox in Jakarta. I bought Agar powder from Grandlucky Superstore SCBD, Jakarta.
- I used Graham cracker that were brought by a friend from the Philippines. I can’t find Graham crackers in Jakarta.
- I used a round pie baking dish
- I did NOT add 1 teaspoon lemon juice and grated rind for the cheesecake filling
- I love the idea of only placing the Comstock blueberry pie filling right before you serve it! (This is a picture of the my cheesecake before I put a dollop of the blueberry filling)
What I’ll do next time:
I will used 1/2 tbsp Agar powder, because I find the filling to soft. If using Agar powder, you have to use less than the amount you would use for Knox or it will get too hard and chewy.
If you wanna try this super simple, idiot-proof no-bake recipe for cheesecake, you can see the step-by-step instructions with helpful pictures here on My Mom Friday’s blog! Enjoy!
Thanks so much for sharing this family recipe My Mom Friday! I’m planning to make it again for tea with the ladies soon and it’s definitely going to be one of our go to recipes for dessert! I love simple yet SO delicious recipes – and this is definitely one!
Does anyone know where I can get Knox in Jakarta? How about Graham crackers? Please drop me a line!