DRESDEN is one of my favorite places in the world. I’m not so impressed with Prague becuase I’ve been to Dresden. These are my favorite things about Dresden:
- Walk along the River Spree
- Excavated Ruins
- Penti Camera Souvenir
- Antiques Quartier
- Museums so many amazing ones. You’ll need not just one trip to finish!
- Zwinger beautiful baroque architecture & super interesting exhibit of historic scientific instruments + porcelain
- Opera house
- The biggest porcelain art in the world: Fürstenzug impressive in the morning & at night!
- August the Strong golden statue
- BEST CHRISTMAS MARKET EVER seriously! Voted the most beautiful Christmas market in Germany Located in Aldstadt. It’s really my favorite Christmas market. I dream of taking my son there.
In 2023 it will take place for the 589th time, making it the oldest Christmas market in Germany. The visitor magnet attracts with other superlatives, such as the world’s largest, 14.61 meter high Erzgebirge step pyramid , what is probably the world’s largest walk-in candle arch and a daily Christmas cultural program for young and old.– STRIEZELMARKT