ZAZZLE – Easy and Affordable Customized Prints
As a diplomat’s wife I’ve had to learn a little about stationery and other printed products because invitations, thank you cards, table placement, menus and calling cards come with the territory. I am far from an expert and the prospect of looking for an affordable printer, who can speak my language, in every new city totally gives me stress-hives.
This is why I am so happy to have found Zazzle. It has made getting printed stuff so much easier for me. It’s straightforward and hassle-free. You don’t need to know how to use photoshop or any special app, they print fast and ship internationally.
I ordered gift tags last week and they arrived this week – totally within their 7-12 business day shipping time.
I’ve been obsessively pinning their fabulous designs and I can’t seem to stop! So I wanted to share with you some of my favorites today.
- STICKERS kraft paper + gold chevron
- BABY SHOWER INVITATION glitter with pink chevron
- CUSTOM RSVP REPLY CARD chevron
- GIFT TAGS chevron mint
- PERSONALIZED NOTOBEOOK chevron gold foil kraft
- PERSONALIZED NOTEBOOK yellow chevron
- BABY GENDER REVEAL INVITATION Coral and Aqua
- RETURN ADDRESS LABELS chevron stripe mint
You can designs for different occassions I’m drooling over in my stationery inspiration board.