I am tired of receiving Friendster updates every so often. I CAN’T BELIEVE IT’S STILL ALIVE. So one last time I logged on to this relic of a social networking site and discovered that some people actually STILL update this site. Not to be trendy or anything, but SERIOUSLY??
In my beauty queen costume one halloween (2003 or 04?)
I can barely keep up with having a blog, Twitter, a personal FB account and a DiploWife FB page – how and why do some people still hold on to their Friendster accounts? I can understand Multiply since it’s being used for e-commerce and uploading photos without reducing the quality (which FB does) but… Friendster??
Anyway I saved the remaining 3 photos I had on it and checked my profile one last time. For posterity’s sake I posted the photos and the profile in this post.
How I’ve changed…
- I wish I still surfed but I figure it’s just the location – one day I will live in a place wherein we live by the beach and I will wake up early in the morning to surf
- I don’t get to go to the beach us much because I don’t have anyone to go with. =( TD is not a beach bum like me. In an alternative life I would have been a bohemian hippie chick who surfed and drank beer by the beach every weekend. (I used to do this!)
- I can’t believe I liked spicy BBQ popcorn! EW.
- I must go back to starting my day “with some coffee, solitude and silence” (with some journaling) as I used to!
- I still love the same movies and music though I would add more updated ones. And to music I would add alternative as well.
- I am now a TV ADDICT!! LOL! Can you believe I didn’t even use my TV before and never even had a cable subscription?
- My interests are more or less the same BUT I might not be doing it as much and I have LOTS of new ones as you can tell from this.
- From the 3 pictures I can tell that I’ve mellowed out a lot. I used to be super adventurous and sort of wild-child of sorts… but my time of crazy self-reinvention is over and I am now more comfortable in my own skin. Not as restless. Though I am still growing and changing… long gone are the days of every-changing styles, fads and going out-of-town in a moments notice. I’ve grown and matured so much in the past 6-8 years!
In Derek Ramsey’s (yes you heard me!) sweater & cap which he was nice enough to lend me when we were hanging out with friends in Baguio. He’s the nicest!
I finally deleted my Friendster account! How about you? Have you finally cancelled your Friendster account? Why or why not?
Based on your old Friendster profile how much have you changed?
Thanks to everyone who has ever commented on my blog. I love hearing from you. It always inspires me to blog some more. Can’t wait to hear your answers!