This is the easiest grilled chicken recipe EVER!
AND THE BLOGGING CONTINUES:
My wrists are still bad, but I’m able to use the computer now, thanks to my wrist brace, which is helping me type while holding my arms and wrist in the correct position. So here’s our recipe for the grilled chicken for now.
- Chicken breast strips
- Royco All-purpose Liquid Seasoning (Royco Bumbu Pelezat Cair Serbaguna) I imagine you can use other liquid seasonings. The one I use is not salty, so if you are using one that is, please be careful not to put too much
- Marinate the chicken in a little seasoning for at least 30 mins. (Even better if you leave it in the ref overnight) I just eyeball this and use sparingly.
- I cook this last if I have other dishes because it’s best to serve this immediately after cooking.
- Heat a non-stick pan or skillet and spray olive oil to coat.
- When the pan is hot enough, place the chicken strips on the pan and sear.
- Once the first side is seared and cooked (make sure that the bottom half is white and opaque), you can now flip it upside down to cook the other side.*Remember, to only flip once when the first side is done and seared to your taste. I like mine a little bit charred because I like the smokey burnt taste.
- And Voilà! Super healthy and tasty grilled chicken that is moist inside and seared outside!
I don’t use a grill when grilling chicken because I like each side of the chicken seared, not just with grill marks. It makes it tastier. And it’s more economical of resources and electricity. If I fire up our indoor smokeless grill, it takes longer to heat and cook, I use more oil to coat that big thing, and more effort to clean it up after wards. Whereas with this method, I use the smallest pan that can accommodate all the strips at once, use very little oil, cooking is so quick and it’s a faster, easier clean up after.
Stay tuned for the Penne Salad recipe! Click here for another recipe that uses grilled chicken.