One of the great pleasures of living in Jakarta is enjoying affordable massage and reflexology treatments. The best price I found with clean and nice facilities was at Nano Health Family. (There are many cheap spas but they might not be as clean.) You wouldn’t believe how big this place is. It’s not super luxurious but there therapists are well-trained and they have the biggest lazy boys I’ve ever seen with a TV and head set provided. Crazy right?
We arrived on a weekday thinking it wouldn’t be busy but it was full so instead we booked an appointment for early afternoon and had delicious Chinese food lunch nearby.
You can also wait in their spacious waiting lounge.
Somethings you might like to know:
- You can ask for a key for a locker but I wouldn’t recommend leaving your valuables. Maybe just shoes and clothes if you change.
- They can provide you with loose, roomy shorts so you can change into it for the massage.
- After you change into slippers and short, you go to the area where they wash and scrub your feet clean
- Then you are lead to a massive dark room with rows and rows of massive lazy boys (SO comfy!)
- Try to get a spot without a spotlight shining down on it so you can close your eyes and doze a bit to relax
- We got a 90 minute reflexology treatment for
- During Happy Hour it is only [INSERT]
- That’s why it was fully booked before 1pm on a weekday!
I want to thank my Thai diplo friend, Sunny, for taking us to this amazing #JakartaFind! We had a great time!
If you are interested in eating in the mall, we had delicious Chinese food at Soup Restaurant upstairs.
Nano Healthy Family
Jl.Pluit Selatan Raya No. 24-30, Jakarta Utara 14450
+62 21 66 00 888
PX Pavilion @ The St. Moritz Lt.2 Jl. Puri Indah Raya Blok U1, Puri Indah, CBD, Jakarta Barat 11610
+62 21 583 51 259 / 583 00 766
Leave a Reply