Hi there! Welcome to another Travel Diaries Photoblog. This time I want to change it up a bit and show you some pictures I took of The Oberoi in Lombok. It is a super upscale resort and personally I wouldn’t be able to afford it, but it’s nice to see how the other side lives aye? Photoblog after the jump!
The grounds are so big (24 acres) that guests call for golf carts to different parts of the resort. It can be walked, but it can also tire out guests who just want some R&R.
The bathroom has his and hers sinks, with a sunken marble bath that looks out to a private garden and a separe shower.
There are smaller Pavillion rooms too with a smaller balcony. But there are also villas with private pools which we didn’t get to see. For more information of the different “rooms” CLICK HERE.
I hope you enjoyed my photos!
KEEP IN TOUCH WITH ME ON
FACEBOOK / INSTAGRAM / TWITTER / BLOGLOVIN’ / PINTEREST
- Medana beach, Tanjung – 83352, North Lombok, Indonesia
- +62 370 6138 444 (Click here for toll free numbers)
- GM Rudy Baihaqi firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sales Sukesi Windyarini Sukesi.Windyarini@oberoihotels.com
* These photos are were taken in 2011. Please check with the original sources for updated information. If you find any errors, please write me on the comment section or email to email@example.com to let me know. I will try my best to update and correct the wrong information. Thank you!
Ailtje Binibule says
The umbrellas, I notice that hotels, both in Bali and Lombok, are never fail to put umbrellas in the room.
Hi A! Thanks for dropping by my blog and nice to hear from you again! I noticed the same thing! I think coz Bali and Lombok love the indoor outdoor design so Umbrellas are a must aye? Or hotel dwellers will be stranded in their rooms if it rains haha!