Thanks for holding a pre-Christmas eve party F! Parties in your fabulous pad are always so much fun. Your attention to detail and impeccable taste always makes for a memorable party! You are the perfect host and my hosting inspiration!
Super cute silver, blue and red themed white Christmas tree with 2 toned lighting
More of all the yummy food and fun party pics after the jump!
These samosas and chutney actually come from an Indian restaurant in Kemang (Little India? have to check the exact name), but can also be found in the frozen section in Hero Supermarket Kemang. OMG I have to buy some soon! It totally rocked!
These Lemon Meringue Tarts are the host’s favorite dessert from the Martini Brunch we love at Lobo! Ted’s the first customer to ever request for a box of them! (36 pcs.) It was just so mouth-watering… the tartness of the lemon was perfectly balanced by the oh-so-sweet meringue! Scrumptious indeed!
The Christmas wish tree is actually an Umbra photo tree called the Umbra Red Petal Photo Display from Aksara Bookstore & Gift Shop. Our host had such a cute idea of providing christmas cards and pens on the coffee table so that guests could write their Christmas wishes for the host. What a neat idea! I am totally stealing this for next year!
It was funny because we even had to do a redo of the exchange gift since there are many variations to this method. Basically everyone picks a number. #1 picks a gift from under the tree and opens it. #2 decides whether he/she steals #1’s gift or picks a gift from under the tree. So on and so forth. A person can only steal and be stolen from once each time.
The funniest thing was that most of the gifts were WINE GLASSES! LOL! Different kinds of wine glasses…And products from L’occitane & Aksara. It’s obvious that we are all friends because we like the same things! =P
Champagne Both a region in France and the famous sparkling wine made there. While imitated around the world, real Champagne can only come from the French appellation of the same name. American wines called “champagne” will also have an additional geographic identifier, such as “California Champagne.”
Here’s a list of all the places and contact details wherein you can purchase most of the items above. Enjoy!
- HERO Kemang Villa
- 021-7198 860
- Jl. Dharmawangsa Raya No. 10 B, Jakarta Selatan
- Ph. : +62-21-7394225
- Fax : +62-21-7394914
- Jl Senopati Raya, No.78, Jakarta Selatan
- Ph. : +62-21-72788657
- Fax : +62-21-7396125
- The Ritz-Carlton Jakarta, Jl. Lingkar Mega Kuningan Kav. E.1.1 no. 1, Mega Kuningan, Jakarta.
- Tel. 021 2551 8862
- Lobo is Open daily from 9 a.m. to 1 a.m.
- Lobo is also home to the famous Sunday Martini Brunch
- +62 21 7818186 Can anyone confirm this?
- Jl. Kemang Selatan Raya No. 5, Mampang Prapatan, Jakarta Selatan 12730 (a tiny shop right next to Star Deli)
- Mon – Sun 10:00 – 22:00
- According to the internet there is also a branch in Plaza Indonesia, Unit LB No. 47, No. 28-30. Does anyone know if the branch still exists?
- Kemang Raya 8B
- +62 21 719 9288
- Cilandak Town Square 1st floor unit 153
- +62 21 759 20347
- Plaza Indonesia extension 5th floor unit E.02
- +62 21 310 7711
- Pacific Place 4th floor unit 406A
- +62 21 579 73740
- twitter: aksara_store