Yes this housewife has been quite busy this last week! I finally feel like myself: productive and perpetually attempting to organize my life! Ever since my 2-week flu (I even thought it was Dengue!) last May I’ve been lethargic and pretty down. But this week I’ve felt more energized and like my usual to-do-list-toting self again. =P
Just to update you, since my last post I’ve been occupied with…
- Battling my breakout Yes it’s that time again. It takes a lot of effort to bring back my skin it’s glow. GRRRRR! Out damned spot!
- Girlfriend brunches Harvey Nichols sale anyone? Insane 80% off branded items that got us girls all hot & bothered – we had a hard time getting everyone to quit shopping and eat =P
- Dinner with a new cool diplo couple we met
- Awesome BBQ day at the Cs
- Home reorganization projects Thanks to Muji!
- New ottomans & waterproofing upholstery Ottomans from Ideko & Muji
- Gardening I haven’t done this in a long time so it’s good to be back at it! Hope I can save the sickly Hydrangea plants =(
- The new sewing machine Best thing EVER
- And World Cup 2010! Yes life stops in our household for FIFA. Games are at 6:30pm, 9pm & 130am! And we stay up till 3am to watch important games. So my body clock’s been messed up again lately. But who cares? It’s only once every 4 yrs! VIVA ESPAÑAAAA!