We enjoyed our dinner at Sekitei so much that TD (The Diplomat) wanted to come back the very next day to try out their Set Lunch Menu. Imagine that! (It was that yummy!). We’re baaaaack!
Once again I am not gonna bother reviewing each and everything we ate. Everything was delicious and it was a STEAL for Rp 100,000* per set – each with 2 starters, sides including rice, miso soup, 3 entrees and fruits. WHOA. For such high quality food it’s even cheaper than most regular restos.
I swear hotel restaurant buffets and set menus are so underrated here in Jakarta – they come out cheaper than restaurants ALL the time!
Love that they provide aprons for lunch! So considerate to their working clientele. You wouldn’t wanna go back to work with a stain on your shirt!
Choices for entrees:
- Assorted sashimi,
- Deep fried fish pickled in vinegar
- seaweed, cucumber, plum paste salad
- Grilled Spanish mackerel potato salad
- Grilled chicken teriyaki
- Gyuniku yahatamaki (rolled beef?)
- Sanma shio/Teri Yaki (?)
- Yakiniku (grilled meat
- Mini hamburger
- Salmon mayonaise yaki
- Chikuwa cheese isobeage (?)
- Mixed fry
- Satsumaage (fried fish cake?)
- Fried tofu
- Koebi chillisauce ni (?)
- Japanese meatballs in sweet sauce
- Beef and eggplant stew
- Simmered grouper
- Beef hotpot
- Mini sukiyaki
- Mini ishikarinabe (hotpot with salmon, vegetables, tofu)
* subject to service and government tax