Do you love the AZKALS? Are you a PINOY living in JAKARTA? The Azkals need you!!!
The Kaholeros, also known as the twelfth man of the Azkals and Philippines football (a football team has 11 men in their team – get it?!?) want to assemble a 50 strong Kaholeros squad to cheer on the Azkals every time they are in Jakarta for a match. Interested? Read on.
Image of the Blue Haired Fanatic & Kaholeros at the We Believe event via
If you are interested then be there tomorrow, 2 November 2011, at the first ever Kaholeros meeting in Jakarta:
- 7 pm Jakarta time *
- Sultan Hotel Main lobby
- Jl. Gatot Subroto Jakarta, 10002
- Tel : (62-21) 570 3600
- Fax : (62-21) 573 3089
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click here for map of location
- Look for Ebong, better known as the Blue Hair fanatic
- Text/call him on his Indonesian line: +6281298396070
- Follow on Twitter
- Like on Facebook
* This is just a just a meet and great so please have dinner beforehand.
So if you join the Kaholeros (Official Azkals Philippine Football Team Booster squad), whenever the our
superfine young men of football are here to play for their country, you get front row seats to games in Jakarta AND you get to support them in the best way – with Filipino pride, loud colors and voices! Go Philippines! Go Azkals!
Reposting the schedule of our U-23 Azkals matches for the Sea Games below:
- Game 1: 3 November 2011: Vietnam vs Philippines (4 pm Jakarta time @ SUGBK*)
- Game 2: 7 November 2011: Timor Leste vs Philippines (4 pm Jakarta time @ Lebak Bulus)
- Game 3: 11 November 2011: Philippines vs Laos (4 pm Jakarta time @ Lebak Bulus)
- Game 4: 13 November 2011: Philippines vs Myanmar (4 pm Jakarta time @ Lebak Bulus)
- Game 5: 15 November 2011: Philippines vs Brunei Darussalam (7 pm Jakarta time @ Lebak Bulus)
- Semi-finals: 19 November 2011: If they make it to the top 2 of Team B they move on to the semi-finals vs the top 2 Teams of Team A
- Finals: 21 November 2011: The 2 teams that come out on top move on to the finals, and bottom 2 will play for the 3rd place.
* Stands for Stadion Utama Gelora Bung Karno or the Bung Karno Stadium
You may also wanna check the full scheds at:
Leave a Reply