The day before we were going to Tagaytay, I was in panic-mode I wanted to find a sanitizer that was guaranteed to be anti-viral and antibacterial… that can clean the air and surfaces, while not poisoning our bodies slowly like Lysol and bleach. I was so happy that through The Spoiled Mummy, I found one that was natural and safe for babies and pets even!
READ: DOCTOR DIES AFTER BEING SPRAYED WITH DISINFECTANT
It’s important to remember that Lysol, Bleach and Alcohol are poisonous and harmful to our health. So even if we are scared of dying of COVID-19, we should also be scared of dying of inhaling or absorbing toxic substances. We absorb up to 80% of everything that we put in our skin.
This is why I have not had Lysol or Bleach in our home since 2009! In Jakarta we only used different solutions of water, vinegar, lemon and baking soda.
We only used alcohol when someone is sick or when we are out and cannot wash our hands with soap and water. So during this whole pandemic we have not finished even a whole bottle of Alcohol. Now I’m happy I don’t need to buy more!
Alcohol is poison so never let your child inhale or lick it after applying on their hands. The skin also absorbs what we put on it so I avoid alcohol unless someone is sick or I’m out and there is absolutely no way to wash my hands. Read how doctor dies after being sprayed with bleach to decontaminate after attending to a COVID patient.
Consuming hand sanitizer can be particularly dangerous, both because the alcohol content is so much higher than in other sources of alcohol, and because some formulas use isopropyl alcohol, or rubbing alcohol, which is extremely potent,NY TIMES
My BIL’s cat died because his wife was addicted to spraying Lysol at home. So I avoid toxic and poisonous sanitizers like bleach, Lysol and alcohol. I’m so happy we have better options like Purilyte & Kurin locally!
Though the Tagaytay AirBnB was cleaned and sanitized before we arrived, I wouldn’t have had the confidence to go on vacation without a cleaner that was 80x more effective than alcohol and bleach while still being non-toxic.
When we entered, I sprayed all high-touch areas with Purilyte making sure not to directly spray into the light switches so we wouldn’t damage it. The mist is very nice and fine so it’s so easy to cover. It’s also food-safe, safe on hands and non-drying. It’s so good! I ordered 2 sprays – one for us and one for the kitchen where they spray everything that comes into our home – and a 4 Liter containers.
If you continue to use alcohol, bleach and lysol, make sure to be wearing gloves so your skin doesn’t absorb it, never inhale it & don’t spray around smaller organisms like pets and kids because they are smaller and can be more acutely affected faster than adult humans. Be especially careful around cats and dogs that lick their fur and paws or even babies that bite and chew everything. When we spray things on the air expect that they will land on something.
WHERE TO BUY:
THEY ARE VERY RESPONSIVE ON INSTAGRAM
If you found this post helpful, please help out this momma blogger by sharing it with your friends on Social Media or Pinning it! Thanks!
Leave a Reply