While walking through Firenze we stumbled on the loveliest shops. I was really excited about La Confetteria because it combined 3 of my favorite things:
- Luxurious interior design
- Beautiful and clever packaging
The concept is brilliant! They have the most amazing flavors of candy covered chocolates that they can wrap in very luxurious custom packaging – perfect token gifts when you are throwing a party or want to make Christmas shopping simpler. I wish I had this option when I was planning my wedding. Don’t they look divine?
They have so many interesting flavors like limoncello, bergamot, watermelon, eggnog, chili, whisky, sfogiatella, ricotta pear, chesnut, and even flower flavors like rose and violet! This counter is for tasting – with over 55 flavors to choose from it was difficult to decide which to try!
Among the dizzying display at La Confetteria below were my favorites!
- Mini clear boxes with a bow color of your choice. Love the metallic silver treats.
- Pillow packages of chocolate with pastel colored bows – perfect for baby showers!
- Swarovski-pendant-topped boxes. Chocolate and jewelry in one precious package.
- Gold chocolate packs are divine for weddings.