NOVEMBER 2020 UPDATE: Since E-Waste Collection Drives are currently on hold due to the pandemic, I found another place to send your E-Waste: GLOBE PROJECT 1 PHONE. Usually they have drop of bins in their store shops. Check for the location nearest you in their BIN LOCATOR.
E-waste are discarded electrical or electronic devices which if not disposed of properly can lead to adverse effects to our health and toxic environmental pollution. Many electronic scrap components contain harmful toxic substances that are unsafe if handled by normal waste disposal or recycling and will leak heavy metals from landfills and incinerator ashes.
Launched in 2012, t
Envirocycle Philippines, Inc.
Envirocycle Philippines, Inc. is a
Envirocycle is accredited by the DENR as a Treatment, Storage and Disposal (TSD) Facility capable of handling not just e-waste but a variety of other hazardous waste i.e. CRT’s, busted fluorescent lamps (BFL’s), used lead-acid batteries (ULAB’s), ink toners and cartridges, used oil, contaminated containers, solder dross, solder paste, and more. Personnel involved in transporting hazardous waste undergo training with the DENR and are duly accredited. Envirocycle’s vehicles are DENR Registered Hazardous Waste Transporters (TP4A-34-00250).
E-Waste Collection Drive
The E-waste Project or TEP accepts ALL E-waste and they include but are not limited to the following:
- Batteries &
- CDs, DVDs, VHS, Betamax,
- CPU, Hard drives,
usbsand memory cards
- Chargers, phone cables, earphones, wires
- Large household appliances such as refrigerators and freezers etc.
- Small household appliances such as vacuum cleaners, irons, and toasters etc.
- Consumer equipment and photovoltaic panels such as radio sets, and TV.
- Lighting equipment such as fluorescent lamps, sodium lamps, etc.
- Electrical and electronic tools (except large scale stationary industrial tools) such as drills, saws, sewing machines, etc.
- Medical devices (except all implanted and infected products)
- Monitoring and control instruments such as smoke detectors, heating regulators and thermostats; and
- Automatic dispensers.
If it has this sign, then it’s probably
The next collection drive is on
April 8-12, 2019
8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
College of Engineering Lawn
If it’s not a lot, I prefer Lalamove motorcycle delivery, but if it is a lot, then I compare the prices of
Share the Love
When you share this please use the following hashtags
For more information visit
I also share more decluttering tips and inspiration on