If you were like me last night, rooting for Germany in the Euro 2012 Semifinals against Italy, then Mario Balotelli must be in your s#$% list. However we have to give honor where it is due. The guys scored two goals in 16 minutes. WOW. The funny thing with Mario Balotelli is that as coordinated as he is with a football, he seems to have an ongoing battle against all other inanimate objects. Some videos of him battling with a BIB, struggling with a Christmas Cake and other pictures of his antics. This is my interpretation of his “WHY ALWAYS ME?” T-shirt – LOL!
LET’S START WITH MARIO BALOTELLI’S PROWESS WITH A FOOTBALL…
- Last night after he had TWO brilliant goals. First goal at at 0:43 and then at 1:29. The second goals you can see better here.
- Mario Balotelli scoring with his shoulder like a boss… (sorry below was the best video I could find)
MARIO BALOTELLI VS OTHER INANIMATE OBJECTS (aside from a football)
Mario Balotelli cannot dress himself OR MARIO VS THE BIB
Mario vs Christmas Cake & Santa (Cake decorating starts at to 2:30 – 3:39)
Mario Balotelli vs Sports Drink
Mario vs Yoga Mat
MORE CRAZY BALOTELLI MOMENTS:
- Of course after scoring a second goal in last night’s game he immediately rips his shirt off and flexes his muscle. (Only Mario Balotelli!) He automatically gets yellow carded after.
Photograph: Tony Gentile/Reuters via
- Car crash (August 2010): Just days after signing for City, Balotelli hits the headlines after crashing his Audi R8 en route to the club’s training ground.
- Failed (pirouette) trick shot that got him automatically substituted in the friendly with in LA Galaxy.
Balotelli is definitely a character that can’t help but catch attention aye? What do you think of Balotelli and his shirt-ripping-muscle-flexing move? Badass or show-off? Let’s discuss!
Let’s end with this cool video…
KEEP IN TOUCH WITH ME ON